BC MORTGAGE PAYMENT CALCULATOR
BC Mortgage Payment Calculator. Use this tool to get estimates of your monthly mortgage payment. You can also get estimated variable and fixed rates from Canadian providers.
To use the tool:
- Type in the asking price, click GO
- Specify your amortization period.
- Select rate
Customize the fields to suite your specific needs and requirements.
Make sure you check out the additional information provided on the Mortgage Calculator:
- Cash Needed
- When you purchase a house, there are a number of costs you'll need to put cash aside for in addition to your down payment. These costs depend on a number of factors including things like what kind of home you are buying (i.e. house vs. condo) and where the home is located.This tool will help you calculate these costs, so you know how much you'll need to save.
- Monthly Expenses
- Can I afford my monthly expenses and mortgage payments?
- Interest Rate Risk
- When determining the size of home you can afford, it's important to look at the long term horizon. The mortgage rate you pay today could be substantially different from the mortgage rates available when the time comes to renew your mortgage.
- Amortization Schedule
- What do my payments look like over time?